5. Always read the label and product information carefully before you buy a product and make sure it is intended for your specific use.
6. Use quality Microfiber clothes - You can use them everywhere.
- They are positively charged, while the dust is negatively charged so they are like a magnet for dust. This makes them more effective and safer than a regular cloth and chemical spray for dusting.
- When they are wet they work great on grease and stains.
- They won't scratch delicate surfaces.
- They are very easy to clean and maintain - microfiber clothes last 300 washes (never use fabric softener).
- They are environmentally friendly and economical.
7. Use a small fluffy duster if you have fiddly items such as ornaments and things you want to dust round without having to move them all the time without knocking anything over.
8. Use a telescopic fluffy duster to clean hard to reach surfaces or high ceilings.